Frequently Ask Questions
1. What is ANPIC?
It is the most important supply fair in America and third worldwide. The event is a world class meeting specialized in the supply industry for the sectors: leather-footwear, leather goods, automotive, textile, clothing and furniture.
2. What dates does ANPIC take place?
ANPIC Fall-Winter edition will be held on Wednesday 23, Thursday 24 and Friday, October 25, 2019. We are waiting for you!
3. Where is ANPIC performed?
ANPIC will be held in Poliforum León, Guanajuato, Mexico.
4. What is the fair time?
ANPIC opens its doors from 10:30 a.m. until 08:00 p.m., during its 3 days of exhibition.
5. What can I find in ANPIC?
You will find more than 1200 stands in 28 thousand m² of exhibition where around 350 exhibiting companies from 25 participating countries.
The supplier companies exhibit their new developments such as: tanned, skins, lasts, heels, soles, synthetics, textiles, components, accessories, fittings, machinery and equipment for footwear, chemical products and service institutions.
6. How many companies participate in ANPIC in its Fall-Winter edition?
Around 350 exhibiting companies with more than 900 brands.
7. Does visiting ANPIC have any cost?
No, ANPIC is an event at no cost.
For your convenience, you can register online or during the days of the event you will find registration modules in the different accesses of the event.
We reserve the right of admission.
8. Are there restrictions during ANPIC?
To make your experience at ANPIC the most satisfactory, consider the following recommendations:
- No kids
- No alcoholic beverages
- No weapons
- No pets
- No pictures
- No smoking
- Sales and promotion to non-exhibitors is forbidden
9. Who organizes ANPIC?
It is carried out by the Association of Industrial Suppliers of Mexico (APIMEX). You can contact us at (477) 7107200 or visit www.apimex.org.
10. Does ANPIC have any space dedicated to fashion?
ANPIC has the TrendLab area where new developments are exhibited more than a year in advance for the coming season, as well as its application in finished products made by the APIMEX Fashion Laboratory (LMA). In addition, you can access information on trends such as the "Fashion Dossier", "Color Palette" and conferences on "Fashion Trends".
11. I will participate in ANPIC, but I am not a resident of the city of León, Guanajuato. What I can do?
We have made business agreements with different hotels, airlines and restaurants, which offer you a promotional rate for your trip and stay during ANPIC, check them out here.
12. How can I exhibit my products during ANPIC?
If you are interested in participating as an exhibitor at ANPIC Fall-Winter, send us your stand request here. Subsequently, we will respond to your request.
13. What is the distribution of booths during ANPIC?
We put at your disposal the plan of the event so that you know its distribution, check it out here.
14. What is the program of the event?
In ANPIC we prepare an extensive program of activities where you can do business, share knowledge and access the conference cycle. Check it out here.
15. Does ANPIC have parking?
We have three strategic parking areas:
- North: located on Boulevard Adolfo López Mateos corner with Francisco Villa Boulevard.
- South: located on Francisco Villa Boulevard before the Boulevard Paseo de los Niños.
- Calzada: located in Calzada de Poliforum León, entrance by Boulevard Adolfo López Mateos.
Buyers and visitors: approximate cost of $ 60.00 MXN.
Exhibitors: Ask about the discount to exhibitors (presenting your badge).
16. Is there a food zone in ANPIC Fall-Winter?
Yes, ANPIC has a Gastronomic Pavilion located in room B1 so you don't have to leave the exhibition area.